New email wildcard – Rez_Charge_Subtotal. Displays a total of charges and exclusive taxes before payment
JetDirect V3 – Upgraded JetDirect version.
Shopping Cart – When inventory is lost in the middle of the process then you go to confirm the shopping cart when inventory doesn’t exist any longer. I have added logic to clear the shopping cart and when the dialog is closed it will refresh the page. I also added the same functionality to the normal reservation process.
SiteMinder – Added additional layers to attempt to get a country when downloading reservations.
Business Setup (Payment Express Only)– Terminals for the payment gateway can be setup within the Payment Gateway tab.
Business Setup – RXC 10 interface UTC Minutes Offset – Separate RXC 10 dates from RXC 8 Dates.
Business Setup – RXC 10 Daylight Saving – I have added a “British Columbia, Canada & Sydney Australia” lookup table which contains all of the dates that go into daylight savings for those regions. If this is selected the RXC 10 time zone will be adjusted based on this. If not selected it will not do the additional adjustment. You can view all of the dates by clicking on the “…”.
Client Search Persons – Terminology has been changed from “Phone” to “Phone/Mobile”
Country Drop Down – updated Country list
Payment Reference – The Payment Reference Number will now be appended to the Deposit or Security Deposit payment label if entered.
Bug Fix: When making a online group reservation and the business has security deposits setup that have the flag on to take the security deposit online. It does not allocate the payment correctly and in some cases it will crash attempting to pay off a reservation with too much money.
Bug Fix: The act of loading or canceling a pencil-in/service booking was creating an account/invoice on a pencil-in. So 2 people accessing the same pencil-in on the grid at the same time could cause that pencil-in to have 2 rez account. We are no longer creating accounts/invoices when a pencil-in is loaded or canceled so there should be no way to create 2 accounts.
Bug Fix: Product Group Setup – Added validation so you can no longer create 2 product groups to have the same label.
Bug Fix: Business Phone # is was not being displayed when someone is trying to make a cancellation request through the online booking interface
Report Bug: Error when printing the Pre-authorization report
Report Bug: Use invoice label on payment display on reports AUS perm statement, and most recent payment reports
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Home Page Additions – The Home page will provide quick links to the Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(4) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(5) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(6) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(7) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(8) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(9) Recur Pay additions – This will allow users to create reoccurring payment policies to charge a customer’s stored tokenized credit card
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!