1) Client Image Upload – An image can now be assigned to a client. This is done from the client editor panel by searching for the client and uploading the image by clicking on the Images button to the top right of the panel. This image will be displayed in the selected client slider and the reservation details slider (left of the panel).
2) Vault Token (Check Out) – The ability to view a token and get the 4 words after a reservation has been checked-out or cancelled is now available. After check-out/cancellation, a new option will appear in the reservation’s till tape called Tokens: View/Edit Tokens.
Clicking this option brings up the Edit/View Credit Card Tokens dialog box which allows the user to delete a token or select a token and retrieve the 4 words by clicking the “Get 4 words” option.
Notes are now added to the History log when someone retrieves the 4 words for the Vault. To view this go to the guest folio of a reservation and select the History tab.
3) DPS (Payment Express) – The ability to use Tokens, Preauth and Refunds through the DPS Payment Gateway.
4) Group Email Comments – It is now possible to add custom comments to group email confirmation. This will currently be placed to the bottom of the group email.
Note : The location of the comments can be adjusted if necessary from within the System Label Manger. Please contact DigitalRez for further details.
5) Unit Level Images for Online Mapping – Images can now be added exclusively to a unit on the map interface online. This is done by going to the unit setup panel (Setup -> Business Setup -> Unit Types-Units-Features), choosing a Unit from the Unit Type list to on the left panel, and choosing the Modify Image List option.
From here you can upload any image desirable to be displayed on the online booking interface.
The image will now appear when the unit is chosen from the map. Clicking on the image displays an enlarged image view.
6) Batch Printing for Account Statement Report – It is now possible to do a batch print for the account statement report in the A/R Tab. This will provide the account statement report of each AR account listed for the previous month.
Pressing the Batch Print button brings up the report, ready for printing.
7) Online Notes – A fix has been implemented to rectify the issue where emails were not being sent to the business when customers entered notes about a reservation through the online interface.
8) Speed improvements for Deposit Conversion for End of Day – There have been speed improvements made for Deposit Conversion for the End of Day. This is to speed up the process of loading the End of Day page when completing cut-offs
(1) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(2) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(3) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(4) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(5) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(6) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(7) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(8) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(9) Recur Pay – This will allows user to create an reoccurring payment policy to charge a customers credit card
(10) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(11) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(12) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(13) Marketing Module – Users will be able to create tasks and notes for employees and also to schedule different types of emails based on the status of reservations.
(14) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!