Click Images for Larger View
(1) Guest List Export – Guest list data is now exportable from the Availability Grid. Users can export the data for all the reservations listed in the drop down slider.
(2) Images Archive For Online Reservations – Users taking advantage of the online booking interface, now have the ability to have images uploaded and displayed on the interface. These images can either be assigned to all Unit Types or specific Unit Types. When a client selects the desired site, the image(s) assigned will be available for viewing. The user will be able to scroll through the assigned images and expand for a larger view.
N.B Please keep image size to 500 – 750 pixels or less
(3) Filter Corporate/Agency/Wholesaler Reservations – Users can now filter their reservations by the business. This can be done in the Arrivals/Departures panel or from within the Channel Reservation Manager
N.B 1 – Only the Channel Reservation Manager shows the Agency/Wholesaler column
(4) Alert Fix – The fix has been implemented so Unit alerts are not displayed in the Guest Folio
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(3) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(4) Property and Revenue Sharing – The ability to track revenue, property documents and policies for Units and businesses within the system
(5) Home Page – The user will be provided with page for quick reference in regards to Business status statistics, Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(6) POS comments – Provide the option to have comments added to invoices created in the Point of Sale
(7) Online Inventory Segment – Manage the inventory allocated to the online booking interface separately.
(8) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(9) Security Gates– The ability to manage security gates within the system where the system can generate and mange
(10) Occupancy Log – Users will be able to track the occupancy log on all reservations. i.e if there are vacant time slots when the reservation will not be occupied and when the primary occupant changes on the reservation. Users will also be able to place comments on the occupants of the reservation
(11) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(12) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(13) Employee Commission – Manage and track commissions for employees based on various activities within the system.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!