Click Images for Larger View
(1) 3 inch receipt – User have the ability to print a receipt for credit card payments. Click the invoice # associated with a payment and this will provide the option for the 3″ to print the receipt
(2) Company Name – The ability to have the Company Name associated with a client is now available. This preference would need to be enabled from within the business setup panel. The Company Name can be edited in the Guest Folio or within the Client Editor.
(1) Account Receivable – The ability to add a Corporate Accounts Receivable
(2) Add a business profile – The ability to add a business profile and associate clients with that business
(3) Inventory Manager – Allocate inventory to channels and online booking interface
(4) Search by Secondary client – The ability to search for a reservation by any secondary client
(5) Change Reservation Dates – The ability to change the Check-in and Check-out dates prior to the system checking the availability
(6) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(7) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(8) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(9) Membership Capability – The ability to organize and create multiple membership types for a business and can allocate specific criteria to each type. The user will be able to set which rate group and discount will be applied to each membership type. User will also be able to import the list of members associated with each membership type.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!