Click Images for Larger View
1) Type Revenue and Occupancy Enhancement – This panel has been enhanced to with speed improvements and the 93 date range restriction has now been extended to 366 days.
2. Push Notification – We will now be also utilizing Push Notification to alert our users of any updates and emergency notifications. Users will need to allow these notifications on their computer to be able to receive them
Note: If you wish to receive the notifications on any other device, just log into the reservation system using this device and Allow the notification. Alternatively, it can be manually added to your browser settings but adding https://rezexpert-7.pushexpert.com as an exception in your Notification exception section.
3) Billing Policies –
a) Reservation Reminder – When a reservation is modified that has a billing policy assigned to it, a warning message is displayed to remind the user to update the billing policy if necessary. T
b) Setup Button Available – The Setup button to quickly jump to the assigned billing policy is now also available after the reservation has been checked out. This will allow a user to easily update the billing policy once the reservation is completed if adjustment is required
c) New Date Filters – A new date filter has been added to the Process Billing Policies and the Batch Review panels. The default filter Create Time On or Before will display all outstanding billing policies up to the last calendar. This will help remedy the scenario where past billing policies are not completed or some are overlooked.
4) License Plate Search – This search field has now be altered to search based on an alpha numeric value, thus ignoring any spaces or dashes that may have been entered on the reservation field. This should make locating a client/reservation by this process easier
5) Waiting List Enhancements –
a) Confirmation Number – This has been broken out into 2 fields which is based on whether the filter is set to Waiting List or Quote, the prefix of the confirmation number is automatically entered. When the confirmation number is entered it will automatically set to upper case and pressing enter will update the list
b) Warning List Color – If the client has a Warning List comment assigned to them, their name will be highlighted to indicate such.
c) Comments entered when the Wating List is created will be entered into the reservation comments when that Waiting List is converted into a reservation.
d) If the Waiting List is edited, the previous comments are pre-populated as compared to before when the previous comments are lost if it is edited and recreated.
6) Enable Security Deposits – There is now a preference to enable if the business will be utilizing the security deposit capability, This preference is located within the Business Setup. This can be reached by going to Setup=>Business Setup=> 1. Business Info => Preferences tab.
Once the Preference is enabled, the Security Deposit setup tab becomes available
The Bulk Check-Out Process will also show an additional column for Security Deposit Balance
Note: A reservation with a security deposit balance can not be selected to be checked out, since that security deposit has to be settled first
POS Activity Panel Adjustment – The results will no longer auto-populate when the dates are adjusted. This results will only be returned for the dates when the refresh button is clicked. The is to cut-down on unwanted date ranges which could cause a long load due to large results
Select All option – An option to select all Unit Types has been added to the Events Setup
New Report Text Options – New report text options have been added for the subsequent reports –
– Corporate Package Report
– Group Package Report
– Group Statement Report
– Reservation Package Report
Refresh Button Added to Analytics Panel
- Reservation custom fields showing in the custom report
- RSS feed disappering after being selected
- Concurrent Use rule still firing even if marked as Storage
- Removed duplicate client name from Tax Invoice
- Auto Email Fix when dealing with clients with no email
(1) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(2) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
(3) Home Page Additions – The Home page will provide quick links to the Training Video archive, Documentation Archive, Gazette and any Featured News
(4) Warning List on comments- This will allows users to determine on a reservation if there is a warning list comment associated with the client
(5) Contact for an Account Receivable – Users will be able to enter the contact person for any AR account created.
(6) AR revenue in the Revenue Statistic panel – The revenue from Reservation Product sales done in the AR of a client will be added to the calculations in the Revenue Statistics panel
(7) Waiting List – Keep an account of customers who wanted to make a reservation but there was no availability at that instance. This will allow users to contact the customers if inventory becomes available
(8) Save Quotes – Users will be able save quotations for packages which will be a combination of reservations and products, thus speeding up the process of applying packages to customers.
(9) Google Maps – The capability of using the Google map engine to check availability and make reservations based on the geographical location on the map.
(10) Recur Pay additions – This will allow users to create reoccurring payment policies to charge a customer’s stored tokenized credit card
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!