Click Images for Larger View
(1) Pencil In Tab – Users now have the ability to view pencil-ins from the Arrivals/Departures panel. They will be able to be viewed based on the criteria (e.g dates). The user can select which pencil in they desire from the Sel column and by clicking the Pencil In button to Edit accordingly.
1 – When multiple Pencil Ins are selected, the option to delete will be come available
2 – The Pencil In Tab is located on the Arrivals/Departures panel
3 – The user has the option to select all or specific Pencil Ins
4 – The Criteria section has been updated on all tabs. When the dates or filter options are adjusted, the user WILL NEED to click the Refresh button for it to search based on those changes
5 & 6 – By selecting a single Pencil In, the user can click the Edit button to edit that Pencil In
Note: 1) Please pay keen attention to #4 as this applies to all tabs within the Arrivals/Departure panel 2) The Pencil Ins can be exported but no client/reservation information will be associated with it.
(2) Login Page – A new Log In page has been implemented. This will allow users to distinguish between the Live and Training/Test environment.
(3) Session/Reservation Timer Dialog – We have implemented session dialogs which will appear a minute before the session is about to end.
1 – RezRobot Session Dialog – This dialog appears if a client takes too long to make a RezRobot booking (N.B This does not appear a minute before session is to expire)
2 – Console Session Dialog – If there is no activity on your console for 29 minutes, this dialog box will appear, allowing the user to continue their session by clicking Refresh, disregard the message by clicking Ignore or click Go To Login to be redirected to the login page.
3 – Reservation Session Dialog – If there is a 9 minute period of inactivity in the process of creating a reservation this dialog will appear. The user may either Ignore the dialogue by clicking ‘Ignore’ or continue their session by clicking ‘Refresh’.
4 – Reservation Lost Session Dialog– If the user takes too long to refresh their reservation session or the inventory is no longer available at the point of refresh, this dialog will appear.
(4) Vehicle Length field hidden for RezRobot – If maps are enabled and their is no vehicle length required for the reservation, the Max Vehicle Length field is now hidden.
1 – Vehicle Length Required
2 – Vehicle Length Not Required
(5) Billing policy type Setup – Users can now create their own Billing Policy Type. The policy types are required to create Billing Policies.
(6) Discounts Shown on Reports – Discounts provided on a reservation are now shown on the invoice or receipt.
(1) Account Receivable – The ability to add a Corporate Accounts Receivable
(2) Add a business profile – The ability to add a business profile and associate clients with that business
(3) Inventory Manager – Allocate inventory to channels and online booking interface
(4) Search by Secondary client – The ability to search for a reservation by any secondary client
(5) Change Reservation Dates – The ability to change the Check-in and Check-out dates prior to the system checking the availability
(6) Training Academy – A training academy for the RezExpert software will be coming soon. Users will be able to take courses in regards to the use of the software and its capabilities. It will provide a multitude of training materials (videos and help help documents) to assist with the training process. Completion certificates can be achieved and tracking of progress and achievements.
(7) Batch Printing – This will allow users to print multiple reports across multiple reservations
(8) Group Pencil In – There will be a new Pencil In type (e.g Maintenance, Regular) which will distinguish for a Group Pencil In
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!