Flaxmill Bay Hideaway gets our vote for Website of the Month.
Flaxmill Bay Hideaway is set in a small seaside community on the Coromandel Peninsular of New Zealand.
With it being such a small location and property, their website is an essential tool to attracting guests.
One great feature of the website is the location map showing exactly where Flaxmill Bay Hideaway is in the Coromandel and also where the Coromandel Peninsular is in New Zealand.
Their website is customer friendly, giving detailed information for each individual Unit Type with “Book Now” buttons on every page. Clear, informative tables about the unit’s rates for the entire year – rates over the different seasons, low and peak, are also included with each unit type.
Another great marketing feature is the detailed range of information for guests, on the surrounding region’s activities and attractions.
Other notable features of their website are:
- Testimonials from past guests
- Book Now Buttons on every page
- Park Information and Rates on every page
- Large gallery of photos displaying the Park and area
- Detailed directions showing how to get to Flaxmill Bay Hideaway
- Google Maps
- Newsletters on their website also keeps them in touch with their customers – a great marketing tool!
Filed under: Website of the month
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!