Mooloolaba Backpackers gets our vote for website of the month.
“Mooloolaba is the centre of the sunshine coast…boasting some of Australia’s best beaches, restaurants and shopping outlets. Being only 3 mins walk from the white sands of Mooloolaba beach and the best surfing in Queensland, we are ideally situated for all your needs.”
Their informative, picture packed website is a key to attracting guests to their backpackers.
Travellers visiting their website are greeted with inviting photos of the hostel, other travellers’ adventures, as well as many links for helpful information for the backpackers.
Great features of the website:
- Over 20 helpful links to shops, locations of Mooloolaba area.
- Direct contacts to transportation for the backpackers to other destinations and attractions.
- Printable map, showing the location of the backpackers not only in Mooloolaba, but also highlighting where Mooloolaba is in Queensland, Australia.
- Easy to read Rates table.
- Long list of services and facilities for the backpackers staying.
Backpacking is a very popular form of travelling in Australia and attracting backpackers to your hostel means offering them what they need and want.
Mooloolaba Backpackers has helpful links to seasonal work available, information on loads of freebies.
Best of all, their website highlights all the great attractions and things to do in the Mooloolaba region. This in turn is also attracting more visitors to Mooloolaba’s shops, nightlife, and tourist attractions.
Mooloolaba Backpackers uses many great features to attract guests.
Filed under: Website of the month
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!